Sunday, March 11, 2012

Utter Madness...


Why has this World become so blind? Why has killing innocent people become such an act of valor? I ask with pure sadness in my heart and sympathy for those unfortunate civilians who die at the tyrannical hands of the opposition.  It is not any more a fight against Satan but the fight against humans themselves.  Recently I read an article on drunk US forces going to a nearby Afghan village and killing 16 people in the middle of the night.  Nine of them were children along with 3 women! What madness I tell you, what madness! Who deserves to die for no apparent cause? Who deserves to live when they're not worthy?
I cry for these children who lose a lifetime of hope in seconds at the hands of these vicious, vile and manipulative US forces.   It's not fair...it gives you the worst feeling in the World when innocent people die and the evil live...it kills you inside...
These are the times we live in, when evil runs rampant and the good suffer for being good.  I ask myself "why?" and I am left with nothing but an awkward silence waiting for the answer but it never comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment